Sunday, October 3, 2010

Podcasts

I don't subscribe to podcasts. It's just one of those things like TV, that if I get a chance, I will listen. I probably should pay closer attention now that I have an FM transmitter for my car radio and droid, and therefore can use my drive time between Buffalo and Rochester productively, but then again there is much to say about down-time.

Regardless, there are some podcasts that I download individual shows from regularly. Wait Wait Don't Tell Me and Sound Opinions are my favorites.

For my exercise in my info technology class I went looking for a podcast dealing with issues in digital music libraries... no luck... but serendipitously I found a podcast of lectures from the Library of Congress on Music and the Brain which is absolutely fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment