Monday, October 25, 2010

Pandora

My favorite way to get through work is to hook my droid up to the stereo and pick an artist I like and let Pandora create the radio station. i have stations for most of my favorite artists and have the power to expand or combine stations. Through Pandora's indexing, the company randomly picks tunes that are related to my band of choice, I then get to choose whether I like their choice or not. If not, I click a thumbs down, and never do I have to hear that tune again!

As I have been commuting from Rochester to Buffalo four days a week. having Pandora hooked through my droid and my car stereo has been a "godsend".

My favorite thing about Pandora?... If I hear something new, I can log onto my laptop and get all of the details necessary to begin research into discovering new music.

No comments:

Post a Comment