Monday, September 13, 2010

23 learning things

So here I am taking on way too much. After graduation from Nazareth College I spent the summer working, raising the kids and planning a wedding. The wedding went off without a hitch (the perfect day) and the honeymoon was flawless with the exception of misplaced charging cables and a stolen iPod Touch.

How does one top an insanely busy summer? Easy! Take on full-time work in Rochester (Music & Arts in Pittsford... come see me!) continue to raise 4 kids, and commute 4 days a week to Buffalo to pursue a dual masters in Library Science and Music History.... oh did I mention, I'm still gigging with my blues band?

So there it is, just a little bit about me and my current situation, and with that my first blog post regarding 23 learning things for Web 2.0 as a requirement for LIS 506 is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment